HAIR SALON & SPA
IISSII Hair Salon & Spa came to us as a brand new business opening in Bali, Indonesia. They offer a premium service with high-class facilities, and experienced stylists already on-board.
The challenge we had was to create brand awareness within a competitive area, develop a client-base from zero and design a customer experience that smoothly transitioned from digital through to in salon.
INCREASE IN APPOINTMENTS
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
COST PER NEW CUSTOMER
HOW WE DO IT
2. Made the design changes to the website to reflect these recommendations.
1. Reviewed IISSII's digital experience from the viewpoint of their client and proposed an optimal journey from online to offline.
3. Included motivations to take action and data capture mechanisms.
4. Added technical tracking and tagging to capture all analytics necessary to measure results and make ongoing improvements
2. We developed a marketing strategy to reach the right target audience who were most likely to convert.
1. The very first thing we did to start attracting new customers long-term was to fix up all the website SEO.
3. Google Ads are where we saw maximum results for this business and so we conducted thorough research and built a highly niched paid search campaign strategy.
4. With plenty of data and insights, we finally built out a number of campaigns, ad sets and assets to start the learning phase.
2. We learn which ads prompt the most action, and which actions lead to actual customers. The ads are constantly optimised towards customers, rather than just big numbers.
1. We monitor IISSII's Google Ads every day looking for the opportunities to improve and optimise on the budget.
3. We included email communication to the campaign which doubled the customers from enquiries made.
4. A communication strategy also retains customers to keep the Lifetime Value increasing.